L'Estafette
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

L'Estafette - Histoire & Wargames

Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 ...
Voir le deal
499.99 €

Vous n'êtes pas connecté. Connectez-vous ou enregistrez-vous

GT 35 report CNA

Aller en bas  Message [Page 1 sur 1]

1GT 35 report CNA Empty GT 35 report CNA Lun 28 Sep 2020 - 14:32

Newcolt

GT 35 is now over. How the week went?

Malta: Level I. Dice =”3” so 50/50 for the planes to attack the island. Safi was the target of three waves of bombers. First one for attacking the AA. Malta has only 5 TOE of AA. 6 were destroyed by the first wave, so all of it. Second wave is a combined mission for the airfield and strafing planes on the ground if any. The third wave, medium one, to continue or finish the work. 4 levels destroyed on the first wave and 1 on the last one. Five levels destroyed on Safi with 50% of the planes on the ground. Plus 5 more by strafing. Safi airfield is now to be reconstructed totally.

GT35/1: Weather is normal. Axis receives 44000 tons: 5100 to Tobruk, 7500 to Benghasi, the rest to Tripoli. Replacements are as follow: 10*Inf, 1*LAA, 1*47/32, 1*75/27, 4*CV33 and 70 medium trucks.

The British receives 4*Inf, 1*LAA, 2*25p, 1*VIl, 1*A9, 1*A10, 1*A13, 4*Crus I, 3*Stuart and 39 medium trucks.

Monthly pilots:
GB: 2* I and 4* II pilots
Axis: 2* II Italians and 2* II Germans

Air phase: The British went for the dump of Bardia with all bombers available and 11* Tom and 2* Blen I'Fs as fighter cover. 69 Axis planes were on offensive Combat Air Patrol. The Axis lost 3* 109 E, 1 * 110 C and 2* CR42. The British lost 9* Tom, 1* Blen I'Fs for the fighters and 1* Well I, 6* Well IV, 7* Blen IV plus 3 of each which had to abort. The bombardment did no harm to the dump.

The Axis went for one of Alexandria airfields with three waves of bombers plus fighter cover. The bombers went with two waves bombarding and the third one on a dual mission, bombardment and strafing. The airfield was totally destroyed plus 60% of the planes on the ground with another 6 strafed. Losses over that action are, for the Axis: 1* 109 E, 1 * CR 42, 1* G50, 1* BR20 bomber. For the British: 10 * Tom (2* I pilots), 2* Blen I'Fs, 13* Hu I, 1* Well I, 6* Well IV, 7* Blen IV.

Movement: nothing much, the Axis are closing on El Alamein.

GT35/2: Weather is normal.

Air phase: The British transferred all available planes to Cairo while the Hu I were protecting Alexandria. The Axis went for the other airfield. Two waves or bombers. This time heavy AA was operating. On the first waves the AA inflicted a loss of 2* bombers shot down and 3 aborted plus two fighters on protection. On the second wave, the AA inflicted a loss of 2* bombers and 2 aborted plus 2 fighters on cover. First wave results were of 3 levels destroyed and on the second waves -bombing and strafing- another one level plus a total of minus 40% of all planes on ground if any plus 7 strafed.

Total losses for the Axis were: 4* 109 E, 2 * CR42, 1* SM79 and one abort, 1* CA 309 and on abort, 1 * JU88 D and one abort, 1* BA65 and one abort. For the British: 14 Hu I (2* I pilots) and 5 * Tom.

Movement: Axis enter the minefields and one attack is conducted versus the Polish Brigade with the 4RTR by the 15 Panzer division.

The Polish stand their ground only to be overrun by the 15th Panzer division. The lost 25% and had to retreat one hex -not to have a minus 3 in cohesion-.

GT35/3: Weather is a sandstorm on map C and D. No Axis planes can attack or protect troops in map D being attacked by the British. The fleet is out as well to try to pin the 15th panzer division so the British can reorganize. The planes and the Fleet did succeed in pinning down quite the entire division putting a stop to the onslaught on the Polish Brigade. 15 panzer division did bombard the Fleet and one destroyer, the Partridge was sunken.

The 70th infantry division (shell) plus the 4th Indian infantry division (shell) plus the 3rd Indian motor Brigade attacked the Trento mechanized infantry division. The British lost 15% to 5% to the Italians.

The 7th armored division attacked the Ariete armor division for 15% to the British and 10% to the Italians.

GT35 is now over, moving to GT 36.

Revenir en haut  Message [Page 1 sur 1]